It just so happens that this look is pretty and practical for us right now in Summer. A silk scarf is a chic and stylish way to keep strands off your face. To wear, simply fold the scarf on the bias (diagonally), wrap around your head and secure at the nape of your neck in a note. Bobby pin in place to secure. Find out where you can pick up our top five picks to emulate this trend.
- Burberry Chocolate Color Block Silk Scarf, approx $439
- Aspinal of London Red & Black Pure Silk, approx $100.50
- Susan Daniels Pink Greek Art Print Silk Head Scarf, approx $32
- Emilio Pucci Silk Scarf, approx $125
- Mimco Galaxy Silk Scarf, $29.95